2021 Payment Options
Annual Memberships will be offered this year for $120. Your annual membership will cover all First Tee classes for 2020 (excludes Tee It Up Tour). Financial assistance is not offered for Annual Memberships, but we do offer payment programs. Annual Memberships will no longer be offered after March 31st, 2020.
|Annual Memberships||Session to Session|
First Tee Life & Golf Skills Classes
Golf is unique from other sports because players learn values like honesty and responsibility by calling penalties on themselves and reporting their own score. The sport is a perfect platform for helping young people develop character because just like in life, players experience the highs and lows of the game.
Healthy and Positive Youth Development Programs
TEACHING LIFE SKILLS AND INSTILLING CORE VALUES THROUGH THE GAME OF GOLF
JUNIOR GOLF LESSONS AND SO MUCH MORE
In addition to learning fundamentals of the golf swing and the game, our character education and life skills programs help kids and teens prepare for success at school, at home and in their community.
OUR JUNIOR GOLF & LIFE SKILLS CURRICULUM FOCUSES ON
- How to manage emotions
- How to set goals
- How to resolve conflicts
- How to communicate with others
THE FIRST TEE NINE CORE VALUES
THE FIRST TEE NINE HEALTHY HABITS
Life Skills classes are offered throughout the year in the spring, summer, and fall sessions at facilities across our region. Participants who are new to the program MUST enroll in PLAYer classes. New participants 12 and older should look to sign up with the Teen PLAYer class on the schedule. A brief, but mandatory orientation session will be conducted for all parents on the first day of Life Skills classes. All students advancing from one level to another must meet certification requirements:
• Little Linkster- this non-certifying level is for participants ages 4-6 years old only.
• PLAYer – entry level for participants who are between 7 and 11 years old. Must complete at least 3 sessions in PLAYer to certify into Par. All participants begin at this level.
• Pro-PLAYer – optional advanced level for participants who have completed at least 2 session in PLAYer. This sub-level focuses on going on-course and golf skills.
• Par – participants who have certified out of PLAYer level and 9 years or older. Must complete at least 3 sessions in Par to certify to Birdie.
• Birdie – participants who have certified out of Par level and 11 years or older. Must complete at least 4 sessions in Birdie to certify to Eagle.
• Eagle – participants who have certified out of Birdie level and 13 years or older. Must complete at least 5 sessions in Eagle to certify to ACE Level.
• ACE – students in high school (14 years or older) who have completed Eagle certification.
Children ages 4-6 are introduced to First Tee’s Life Skills Curriculum. This 4-class, introductory level course is offered in the Spring, Summer, and Fall.
Age-appropriate equipment and activity-based lessons engage these young golfers, building their interest for the game of golf. Most importantly, they will learn First Tee Code of Conduct: Respect for Self, Respect for Others, and Respect For Surroundings.
More information about Spring classes coming soon. Stay tuned!
For information about current class offerings and locations, please return to the homepage for announcements, class schedules, and registration information.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.