Volunteer at The First Tee of Fresno!
Would you like to:
- Share your talent and energy with a group of participants?
- Experience a sense of pride in your accomplishments?
- Make an impact and a difference in a young person’s life?
- Become a Golf and Life Skills Coach?
- Have an incredible amount of fun while doing all the above?
The First Tee of Fresno is recruiting for our Golf and Life Skills classes. Whether you’re a working adult, retiree, high school or college student, you can make a difference in a young person’s life. What better way to give back to your community than by investing in our youth? The First Tee of Fresno impacts the youth through school programs, Life Skill classes at 5 different golf courses during weekdays and weekends, clinics, and events all throughout the year. Become a Life and Golf Skills Coach and make a difference today. (NO golf background needed!)
We will be having a Volunteer Coach Training:
- When: Saturday, February 29th
- Where: Airways Golf Course
- Time: 10am-1pm
We look forward to welcoming you to The First Tee of Fresno!